Moving your office local or interstate
O’Briens Removals are recognised as experts in furniture relocation. Providing a service of high quality, we transport furniture from point A to B across the Metropolitan Area, Country, Interstate and Australia wide.
O’Brien Removals are experts in Commercial relocations, whether it be a single office, multi offices, retail stores or warehousing.
- Our vehicles are modern, well maintained and purpose built for furniture transport.
- We take great care in ensuring that our staff are highly trained, professional, and approachable
- We aim to take the stress out of moving by correct coordination, clear communication and a team that genuinely cares about your relocation
- We can handle all items, from the most delicate of antiques through to the largest of furniture pieces and specialty items
- O’Brien’s offer a pre pack and unpack service and also a disassemble and re assemble service if required.
- O’Brien’s have all your packing needs, various size cartons, bubble wrap, packing tape, corrugated cardboard, mattress protectors etc.
- O’Brien’s offer storage, whether short or long term in a secure environment.
- Record of excellent reviews, repeat business and word of mouth referrals, due to our focus on care, punctuality, service and knowledge of our industry allowing us to achieve the best outcome for clients
How do I obtain a quotation?
An accurate and detailed FAST QUOTE can be almost obtained instantaneously when completing our on-line form. CLICK HERE or contact us direct by telephone 1300 OB MOVE and one of our expert staff will assist you with a personalised quotation.
For large relocations our preference would be to organise a suitable date and time to visit site. This allows us to accurately gauge the additional services you may require – prepacking service, art packing, special or fragile item services, as well as beling able to set an exact cost for your relocation. It also allows us to assess the number of staff and vehicles required to complete the works in a satisfactory timeframe.